Friday, June 29, 2012

Around the Neighborhood Where I Work - Part 1

Thought I'd take you on a little tour around the neighborhood where I work.  It's a very upscale neighborhood where years ago executives from P & G settled.  Most of the houses are very beautiful.  This first picture is just leaves from a tree in the yard where I work.  I just love the needles.


This first house is directly across the street from the office.  I'm not sure I like the bright yellow, a magnificent house none the less.  The bunting is up year round.  The garbage cans in the foreground kind of spoil the picture.  Now that I look at the house, it kind of reminds me of the house on Fantasy Island.

Love the wrap around porch and the Weeping Willow...not sure about the window air conditioner though.

The next two pictures are of the same house.  The first one showing the large frontage.

Then a closer view...very pretty.

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it is a neat area. i like the sprawling lawn in the 3rd photo.

Nancy said...

Beautiful homes Ginger -- the colors are lovely.

Leontien said...

Beautiful houses!! And thank you again for the beautiful flowers!

Hugs
Leontien