Saturday, June 23, 2012

What Should I Do?

I have a new dilemma...any suggestions would be appreciated.  I just found out I have used up my 1 GB of space for pictures.  WHAT!!!!????

Now, I have to decide how I can change that.  Yeah, I can BUY more space, but being the tightwad that I am, I don't want to do that.  I guess I could delete some of my old pictures, but do I want to do that?  I know they will disappear from the blog...but who reads back that far?

I'm not sure what else I can do.  If anyone reads this and has some suggestions, ones that don't involve spending money, I'm all ears.  Oh heck, even if involves spending money, it may be something I can consider.

So, for today, this is my post.   I know Google doesn't charge THAT much, but I want to explore other possibilities if there are any out there.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a blogger friend of mine just went thru this, too. she opted not to purchase more storage space (since they've raised their rates to something about $3/mo. for too much space than she'd need). she deleted a whole bunch of photos from her older posts.

i purchased new space last year so have the old rate plan as long as i don't stop it.

Lois Evensen said...

Suggestion: You can save your old blog posts - i do this regularly about two weeks after they appear so they will have the comments with them. I save them by date, followed by the title of the post. I have them all the way back. Then, you can delete some of the older posts that don't get many hits, but you'll have your entire blog in your own files.

Nancy said...

If you post your images using the image URL (from another photo-sharing site (such as Flickr or Photobucket) instead of uploading from your computer, I don't believe it counts against your space limit. Flickr offers unlimited space for about $24.00 a year.