Friday, June 15, 2012

New Faces & So Long Muffin!

STAF houses hundreds of cats, and it is almost impossible to get to know each and every one of them when you only volunteer one day a week.  So, sometimes you may encounter a new cat roaming the halls.  I found this next little guy roaming the halls.  I don't know his/her name but he was just what I needed to wake me up (it was shortly after 6 am) and remind me of why I get up that early on my day off to come and help some well deserving kitties.  I look forward to seeing more of this cute little kittie who followed me around on my rounds.  He/she has some spots of fur missing on his back, and his back legs seemed slightly weak...I'm not sure what his story is.

Here is another little roamer from the hallways.  After taking out my can of trash to the dumpster, I found this sweet little guy taking a nap on the bottom of my cart.  I gave him a ride up to the vet room door where I had to leave him before heading out to the dock to put away my supplies.  All these kitties are just so sweet..each one different, but all so sweet!


A closer peek as she sleeps.  ;-)


This next little girl was in Room 6 and she seems quite lively...so I think she may be quite young, her name is Antoinette.  She was finding all kinds of things to play with while all the other kitties were trying to sleep while I cleaned.



I found out this morning, my little friend Muffin was adopted!!!  Yay for Muffin!  Muffin was always up and alert and always had something to say.  I will definitely miss her, but so happy she found a good home!





2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they are all so sweet. yay for muffin!

Lois Evensen said...

Muffin is a success story! How great!