Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Creatures Great and Small

This is probably the last of the pictures I took while having camera problems.  I'm including this shot because I think you can see enough of the little froggie head to recognize him.  I, of course, think he's cute!


The colors on this shell are picture worthy.  Actually, this little guy was upside down when I found him on the log.  I turned him over to see if he was OK, and as you can tell by the goo spillage, he was NOT OK.  Poor little guy.

I found this little guy hopping down the bunny trail.

Beautiful wild turkeys from Shawnee Lookout.  Their faces aren't beautiful (but I'll bet their mama thought they were), but the feathers are very colorful.




2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that first shot is rather 'artsy'. :)

Nancy said...

Sorry you are having camera problems, but you did capture some interesting critters! :)