Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Little Bit of Nature

Just a few pictures of things that caught my eye on Badlands Trail at Miami Whitewater Forest.


I really like this shot the more I look at it...I find it quite unique.

There is a bench about half way through the trail that I usually just pass by.  However, this happened to be a pretty hot day and I was loaded down with two water bottles and some extra stuff.  So, I decided to sit down and look up and around before I continued on the trail.  This was the view as I looked up.  Nice shade on a hot and humid day.

Little peeks of yellow.

Clusters at the base of a tree.


3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the fungi at the end, and the first green plant is really cool!

Ms. Faith McCann's Blogs said...

Great pictures Ginger! The red berry along the path is quite unique for us in this neck of the woods, wonder what it is?

Nancy said...

Sometimes you see the most interesting things by looking up or down! These are great shots, Ginger.