Friday, May 25, 2012

Feline Friday May 25, 2012

For the last several weeks I have been working in a third room at Save the Animals Foundation.  I usually clean rooms 6 & 8, but because we've been short handed, I've picked up room 7 too.  Room 7 is a small room where some very beautiful cats live.  They all seem to be very mellow, well-behaved, and best of all...fairly neat and clean!

Here are some of the residents of room 7 - unfortunately I don't recall their names - it's not that the cats are unforgettable, I just have a lousy memory.
















2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they are all very relaxed kitties! i hate that there is such a need for good homes!

Lois Evensen said...

They are beautiful. They appear well fed and very relaxed. It is a shame there aren't people standing in line to take them home.