Friday, April 5, 2013

Feline Friday Part I - Beauties From Room 7 - 4/5/13

Thought I'd share some of the beauties from Room 7 today.  I hope I get all their names straight...I must remember to take paper and pen with me next time.  Sometimes my little pea brain can't remember their names for more than 5 minutes at a time...it's heck getting old.

This is Tommy (I think).  He is a Bengal Siamese mix.  Very beautiful, don't you think?  He is quite fast and seems to like to climb. 



This next beauty is Tennyson (I think).  He is also a Bengal Siamese mix.


Bubba was sleeping in the corner on the bottom of a multi level cat tree...so this is the best shot I could get of him.  I believe he is a Siamese mix too...but not 100% sure...my pea brain again...sorry.


Another handsome fellow is Bob.  His name was easy to remember as he has a "bob" tail.  He is a Siamese mix.


All of these cats have such beautiful markings and they seem to be such wonderful cats.  They all deserve to have a home to call their own.


No comments: