Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feline Friday Part 2 - 4/5/13

While I was taking pictures of some of the other cats, Miss Savannah Jane struck a pose for me as if to say, "Look at me and take my picture!"  So, I didn't want her to feel left out...here is Savannah Jane.


Well, if I'm going to include a picture of Savannah Jane, I guess I have to take one of her sister, Sophie Blue.


If you read my blog a few days ago, you know my buddy Leroy passed away.  So, I need another kitty to chat with when I visit the shelter.  I met this little guy awhile ago and thought he was really cute.  Other than having a sway back, I'm not sure if he has any health issues.  He has free roam of the shelter and I usually see him in the hallway where I do my cleaning.  His name is Higgins.  Though he's cute, I had a heck of a time taking his picture.  He'd move and my camera was slow focusing.  Here are a couple of the best shots.




The funny thing is once I started talking to him, he kept looking up to see if I would follow him...and I did.  We walked through the vet room and out into some of the other hallways where I found Jimmie J.

It seems that Jimmie J has been moved to the hallway, which I think is a good sign that he is still improving and doesn't need to actually be in the vet room any more.  It also looks like he has a roommate, Ernestine.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

All such lovely kitties, Ginger. Big hugs! xo

TexWisGirl said...

sweet cats. i hope they all find loving homes.