Friday, February 17, 2012

Some of My Favorite Shots

Several of these pictures are some of my favorite shots.






This next one is definitely one of my favorites.  Birds are very difficult to get good pictures, and this whole flock just co-operated so well!




Love sunrises and sunsets.






Great variety of color in this next picture...almost doesn't look real.

















This last one is a sunrise outside my office window at the church where I work.  This picture is being used on their old website as we work on a new one.  I am new to web design so it may be awhile before the new website is up and running.  Luckily, I'm working with someone else who really knows what they're doing. ;-)  Here is a link to the old website using this picture.  http://www.stjamesotv.com/

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

the 'unreal' forest shot is perfect! beautiful, ginger!