Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Feline Friday! Lots of Pictures!

Some of the faces in the two rooms I clean for Save the Animals Foundation have stayed the same, some have changed rooms or been adopted.  I'm posting some pictures today of some of my feline friends.  Some are new friends, some are old.

If anyone remembers my white deaf friend Leroy, he's been in the "vet" room lately because they discovered he has Fatty Liver Disease.  The last month or so, I've been stopping in the vet room after I've finished cleaning my normal rooms so that I could visit with Leroy.  It's been the icing on my cake each Friday morning visiting with all the cats in the vet room.  They are all really special and I hope my visits brighten their days as much as it brightens mine!

A nice surprise this morning was that Leroy was allowed to walk around outside of his cage.  It wasn't long before he was between my feet looking for some lovin'!  Of course, I gave him lots of attention.  There are some really beautiful cats just in the vet room.  I've always wanted a gray or blue/gray cat and they have about 4 gorgeous ones just in the vet room alone.

Here are the pics!

This is Foxy...one of my new favorites.  She likes to sit on the back of my legs when I'm down on the floor cleaning.  She follows me around the room and I'm glad for her company!

I don't know if you can tell in these next two pictures, but she has a little stump for a tail.  I don't know if she was born that way or something happened to her.











This is shy little Sunshine still hanging out in her normal spot...although I have seen her move to a nearby bed from time to time.


This I believe, is Doug.  One of these days I'll remember to take paper and pen with me and write down their names! 


I think this is Annie.  I lover her coloring and she is a real sweetie.




Meet Stormy.  He's a beautiful blue/gray cat.  He pretty much is in the same spot all the time, but I think he enjoys being petted even though he doesn't seek attention.

With Leroy in the vet room.  This little white cat named Mr Black has become the new white cat in the room who likes my attention.  All along, I've been calling him Luke Skywalker only because he likes to walk on top of the wall that divides two of the rooms.  The top of the wall is right beneath a skylight.  I know skylight vs Skywalker is a stretch but it just popped in my mind.



Miss Muffin.  Always up and about.  I'd know her meow anywhere.  She is a real character.




Jujubee...another favorite.  Kind of quiet, so I always make sure I give him some lovin'.

I always have to take a picture when I see a black and a white cat side by side...think it's so cute.  That's Mr Black and I'm not sure of the black cat's name.



I think this is Jack.  There are a number of orange tabbies in the room, so I'm not positive this is Jack, but it's my best guess,


Not sure of this cat's name, but he/she was enjoying lounging in the hammock.

This calico's name is Kimmy.  Think her fur is so beautiful!





No comments: