Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Saturday Morning With the Hawks

I'm really jumping ahead today.  I've been posting my pictures as they were taken.  I'm still posting picture taken in the fall.  I do this so that I don't get confused as to which pictures I've already posted.

However, yesterday I got some great shots of a couple of hawks that were following me...so I'm posting them today.  Hopefully, when I go back to posting pictures in the order I've taken them I won't forget and post them again. 

It was a beautiful crisp early morning when I took these yesterday.  I had to give up a grade school alumni breakfast/brunch that I really wanted to attend.  However, my mood demanded that I get outside and do some hiking.  I'm sorry I missed spending the morning with my alumni friends, but this was how I decided to spend my Saturday morning...and I'm glad this is the choice I made.

I still wish the pictures were clearer, but I'm still pleased with what I captured!

This first picture shows two hawks.  One in the lower left hand corner, the other in the upper right hand corner.



The next two pictures are of the same photo, individual birds have been cropped into new pictures.





2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do so love their wing feather patterns! really nice!

Leontien said...

It is great to see these birds! you took great pictures!

Big hugs
Leontien