Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What a Great Hike!

I love when I get to see a deer or two along the trails when I hike.  On this particular hike I saw at least 10 deer!  I was so glad I didn't take Finn with me on this day because I'm pretty sure I either wouldn't have seen them all or if I did, I wouldn't have gotten any pictures of them.  I took over 23 pictures, however I've eliminated a few that are not that great.  I hope you like pictures of deer!

This is the first group of 4 I came across as I was moving up one of the hills.  You can see the tails of the first two, with two more following along the side.


Here they stopped to give me a look.
I heard a weird sound as I continued my hike.  I thought at first it was a bird that I had never heard before.  I turned around to see if I could spot it, and this is what I saw behind me!
The sound continued and then I realized it must have been his mama calling him.  He trotted off behind me looking for his mama.  Soon after, I didn't hear her anymore.  I guess they were reunited.
Another spotting along the trail.



There are 2 in this picture, can you see their faces?

 Making my way up another hill...here they come again.  Same ones? Or different?  The following are all the same deer, I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so I posted them all.





I finally made it to the top of the last hill, and I saw this last one bidding me farewell!