Monday, September 4, 2017

Labor Day With Some of My Friends

I've still been hiking pretty much, but not taking a lot of pictures.  My new go to trail is a Parcours Trail at Winton Woods Park.  It's a trail that isn't used as much as the other trails, so less people to deal with.  When there are more people, like today, the trail is pretty wide, so it's easier to pass people especially if there are dogs involved. I get a good workout with several hills.

Driving through the park is always fun, and I'm always on the lookout for wildlife.  I passed these two driving through the park.  I think this path is used by the park employees to drive their equipment through when they mow the grass along the road.



This is another deer I saw peeking through the trees.  Can you see him/her?





I have to admit this isn't one of my pictures.  My son Paul, who lives in Florida, sent me this picture this morning.  So pretty!  A Zebra Longwing.



We recently bought a new computer, because the old one is beginning to have issues.  Right now, all of our pictures are on the old computer.  We have a way of moving our old pictures onto the new one (some kind of box...don't know what it's called), which is great.  However, any more pictures that  I download are just sitting on the old computer again.  I really need the old program for pictures loaded on to the new computer.  Until that gets done, I'm going to be blogging from the old computer.


1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Such lovely images. How wonderful to spend time hiking and enjoying what Mother Nature has for us to enjoy.