Thursday, September 21, 2017

Oh Deer!

I've been doing a lot of hiking but not much picture taking.  I haven't figured out how to use my fitbit phone app to track my hike and still be able to take pictures with my phone without interrupting the tracking.  I'll figure it out one of these days.  The last couple of days I just haven't used the phone app.  I miss getting the little map of where I hiked, but I know where I've been so I'll just live with that. Haha.

Just lately I've seen deer nearly every day I've hiked.  The pictures in this post aren't the best.  I was standing on a hillside and being the klutz that I am, I didn't hold the camera very still.  I didn't want to spook the deer, so I stood as quietly as I could.  Finn wasn't with me, so that was good.

I saw 4 deer in all that day, but only got pictures of two.  Hope you can see them.  It was pretty dark that day with rain on the way.  Luckily, I finished before the rain.


This is not the best video...a bit shaky, but so was I.  I was standing on a hillside.
I'm still bouncing between the old computer and the new.  Using the old computer for my blogging because it has a nice program for photos.  Herb will get something for the new computer, but with working full time he has very little free time except to cut the grass etc.

No comments: