Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Little Color Along the Way

I'm back to hiking again with my little dog Finn and have taken a few pictures along the way.  They are nothing spectacular, but just a little color along the way.  These three are from the nature trails that I hike.



This next beauty is from the paved trail we walked.  We walked the paved trail after two days of heavy rains, we knew the nature trails would be muddy.

Although these are not actually flowers, they are just as beautiful.  I like the moss and the greenery surrounding them.


I found this pretty little orange and white moth sitting on the door of my daughter's house.  I had never seen one before...I guess I just don't pay enough attention.  My husband said, he's seen these before...oh who believes him anyway!  Haha! My granddaughter thought he was pretty!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your pictures!

TexWisGirl said...

glad you're out and about. :)