Saturday, July 28, 2012

Misty's Kittens at 4 Weeks

Here are the "kids" at 4 weeks old.  It's difficult to get their pictures because they're constantly moving and my camera isn't quick enough.

Here are a few shots of Winkin'.  Winkin' is the smallest and is the one I had to help get his eyes open.  I love Winkin's smile, don't you?  Such a cutie.

Love Winkin's wisps of fur.

Blinkin' and Winkin' sharing secrets.

Blinkin'...Aren't I pretty?

Cleaning up after myself.

My ruby red lips want to give you a big kiss!

Nod is the most adventuresome.  He was he first one to get out of the box, and the first one to get under the couch.



Do I look like trouble to you?  I don't think so, I'm just fun!

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Awww, so cute. We had kittens through the years. It was hard to get the kids to let us give most of them away. ;)

Marilyn said...

They are so adorable. Do you REALLY think you can give them away. We found out that our five kittens were all adopted.

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

OH!! they are just TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!