Friday, January 20, 2012

Feederwatch Bird Pictures Part III

This is the last of my Feederwatch pictures taken last weekend.  I hope to take more this weekend.

Here is a Sparrow, Carolina Wren and House Finch.







I've posted this picture before, but have re-cropped it, so you can see the pretty markings on this Song Sparrow.


A beautiful Blue Jay.



Northern Cardinal.  When everything else around is all brown and dead looking a male Cardinal is so striking!



Some birds are really hard to get good shots of because they dart around so quickly.  I was lucky to get a shot of this Carolina Chickadee.



This picture is a bit blurry, but I was able to catch both the Carolina Chickadee and a Tufted Titmouse.  I really like these two birds and neither one sits still very long.

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

i love all of these birds, but am partial to the Carolina wren. :)