Friday, December 29, 2017

A Little Variety

This post will be a little bit of this and that.  I know you are probably getting tired of my deer posts, but that's pretty much what I like.  

This is one of my favorite pictures!  This was taken in our backyard.  I love seeing the antlers on this guy!!  I only wish the bird feeders weren't in the shot!

 
This next picture was taken at one of our local parks inside their barn where they hold various activities year round.  I just love this Christmas tree!

Back on the trail for two photos that are NOT deer, however you may not like the last picture.





This last picture I hesitated to post.  I don't like to see dead animals, but it does give you a chance to see his pretty fur.  I'm sorry if it upsets anyone who sees it, it isn't too gory.  I'm guessing someone's dog might have caught it and brought it back to it's owner who was hiking the trail.  It was gone the next day.  Goofy me, said a little prayer for it, hoping it didn't suffer too much.

No comments: