Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Great Day on the Trail

I gain so much from hiking.  The exercise, of course.  The fresh air that clears your mind and puts some energy in your step.  Seeing the wildlife and the trees and the rest of nature is the best part of it all.

I love taking pictures, because I miss so much of what I'm seeing with my tired old eyes.  Photographs give me a chance to see things closer and see what I've missed.

When I took this picture, I thought there were two deer in the picture, but as you can see there are four!  So sweet!



This is a far shot of a deer way off in the distance in the middle of the photo.  I don't know if you can see it.


Here he is after I cropped the photo a bit.  He's in the right of the photo.

And, again, a bit closer.





The reason I include all three photos is to include the rest of the surroundings that are so beautiful.

Finally, a video.  Just love to watch them move through the forest.


No comments: