Friday, March 29, 2013

Feline Friday 3/29/13

One of the things I enjoy doing on Fridays when I volunteer at STAF is taking time to visit the kitties in the vet room.

Today, I learned that my buddy Leroy was not doing well this past week and made a trip to the vet.  Surprisingly, he was able to return to the shelter but no longer is able to roam the halls, he is in his own cage.  Being deaf, he didn't know I was there to visit with him.





After a few shots of Leroy sleeping, I reached through and petted him.  He woke up and did his best to visit with me...he's such a good boy!



He seems quite weak, but he was able to get up and get some good drinks of water.


 Looking at bit more refreshed after his drinks, this was the last picture I took of him today.  I hope he'll be there next week when I go back, but I'll just have to wait and see.


 I also visited with Jimmie J who is still continuing to improve after his surgery.  He's is such a handsome boy and has such a great "smile"!



Some of my new friends in the vet room that I'd like to share with everyone.

Here's Pope Francis II - love him and his cute little name tag.


Here's d'Artagnan...doesn't he have the sweetest face?

Here's Cappuccino, still quite young with the sweetest little meow!

 

One more picture of Cappuccino.  Look at his eyes, I think he's dreaming up some mischief to get into.

My last picture of the day is Wilbur.  He's an old friend from Room 8.  He looks a little sinister in this picture, but he's really a sweetheart.

No comments: