Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Posting

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and hope 2012 is a great year for all.  I was never much of a fan of New Year's Eve...to me it's just another day.  There were years I stayed up to ring in the new year, have a little wine and some cheese, crackers etc.  But, that's all behind me.  I'll probably be in bed by 11:00, and have no snacks or drinks.  I'd regret it in the morning once I step on that scale...I certainly don't want to wreck everything I've worked so hard for this past year. 

Thought these berries were really pretty!






These yellow leaves looked so pretty on this tree...reminded me of decorations.




Reflections in the water.




These yellow/golden leaves looked so pretty against the other green leaves.




Mud and silt at the bottom of the creek made such a pretty pattern.




Cute clusters of toadstools.





Itty bitty fungi.

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

well, i do hope you have a nice evening, and shall see you in 2012!