Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Slow Down, Look Around and Enjoy

I've been hiking pretty regularly over the last two weeks, and have seen the progress of how things change day by day.  I've posted some pictures of fungi and didn't realize they were the same plant, just different after a few days growth.

I took this picture on a Sunday:

Monday, the following day I came across the same fungi.  Only now it looked like this:

This is not the exact same plant, but this is what it looks like after a little more growth.  So pretty in all 3 stages.
Here is another, "do you see what I see?" picture.
Joggers/runners and those just not paying attention miss so much.  Sometimes being the fastest isn't the best.  Stop, listen and look around.Can you see them now?  There are two.



1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty deer! i like the mushroom, too.