Sunday, October 2, 2016

Catching up...all things outdoors.

I'm still catching up on my outdoor pictures.  Here are a few shots of my last hike on a nature trail...about a week ago.  Pretty little odds and ends. In some ways, I like these better than flowers.  I have taken a few more hikes since then, but mostly on paved trails due to wet weather.

 This one looks like a heart to me.





And lastly, from yesterday, our kids always go to one of our state parks for a Halloween Campout.  It's always a lot of fun, and I usually drive up to spend some time on Saturday with them.  I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures, so here are two.

This one is my youngest granddaughter, Emmi.  She is nine, and I am lucky to spend pretty much time with her every week.  She's always such a delight to be around...always in a good mood and has so much energy.
The young lady on the right (dressed as Grumpy Bear...my favorite Care Bear) is my granddaughter Inez.  She is my oldest granddaughter and is in college.  Now that she's all grown up I don't see her as often, but I used to watch her pretty often when she was little.  She is still very sweet, quiet, and very smart.  Normally, I would post my grandkids pictures on facebook, but I'm not sure if she'd be OK with me posting this picture.  I think it's cute, but maybe she wouldn't.  The young lady next to her is Inez's good friend Janee (or Pokeman)!



1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

cute grands. i like the fringed heart.