Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Deer at the Picnic Shelter.

I'm a bit behind in my blog.  I'm still using the old computer for my pictures because I like the program on the old computer.  So, the process to get the pictures on the blog takes some time.  These pictures are from a week or so ago.  I still hike 5 days a week rain, snow, shine, or as most people in Cincinnati know just plain gray cloudy winter days.  Many people are affected by the lack of sun, and I am one of those people.  The gray days just give me the blahs.  When the sun comes out, I can tell a big difference in my mood.  I'm glad though that I recognize why I am in such a crappy mood.

Most days I see a deer or two on my trails, but this particular day the deer were out in the open near a shelter I drive by to get to my trail.

I hope I don't bore everyone with my deer pictures, but I love these animals.  They're so quiet and peaceful.


There are 4 deer in this picture.

I've noticed most of the people who hike this particular trail usually have a dog or two with them.  A lot of the dogs are big dogs, so I think their owners let them off leash while on the trail.  I sure hope they leave the deer alone and let them live in peace.  But you know how people are....



No comments: