Friday, May 3, 2013

Surprise! It's Ernestine & Jimmie J!

Today was my normal day volunteering at the animal shelter.  Usually after cleaning my rooms I visit some of the other kitties throughout the shelter.  I was more tired than usual this morning, so I only visited a few.  I found my little friend Jimmie J had moved to a larger 3 tierd cage that he shares with another little kitty, named Ernestine.

Jimmie J was relaxing in the hammock.  He looked so cute peeking over the top of the hammock, I just had to take his picture.  It wasn't until I got home that I noticed sweet little Ernestine had popped her head in the picture too!  I laughed out loud when I saw her in my picture!  Ernestine is partially blind, but that doesn't seem to hold her back.


Another shot of Jimmie J


As I mentioned, Ernestine is partially blind, but today she was all over that cage looking for attention...and getting it!  She is one cute, adorable kitty...Jimmie J is too!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers to Ernestine for the photobomb!