Monday, October 10, 2011

More Summer Shots Continued


I know several people who like to hunt deer.  I really try to understand their way of thinking.  They give me all the reasons they like to hunt dear:  the sport of hunting, overpopulation and Yum! they're good eatin'!

Sorry folks, I still can't justify killing these beautiful animals.  We have an overpopulation of many species (some of them human, or so they claim) yet we don't go out for the "sport" of it and knock them off.   And, yes, I've had a few deer in our backyard munching on our apple trees.  My only wish is that I had more apple trees so I could attract more deer.























Cute little furry critter.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do not like venison, but i do not disagree with those that hunt for meat.

Leontien said...

yeah! those a re great shots! and that furry thing.... we have them here too!!!

hugs
Leontien